Amy's Adventures in Darfur

I started this blog when I left for Darfur in June 2006. I was working as a midwife with MSF aka "Medecins Sans Frontiers" aka "Doctors without Borders" but this blog contains my own opinions and stories- not those of MSF. It is less political than I want it to be and I have been unable to post stories about certain topics due to the fact that this is on the internet and accessible to anyone. I wish I could tell you all of the stories but since I can't, I will tell you the ones that I can...

Friday, July 28, 2006

update

there is a more recent letter from Amy, but due to the risks involved to the key players I cannot post it on her blog. If you know her personally and would like to read it you can e-mail me (her mother) at lura@telus.net and I'll send it to you. ps please pray for her safety

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home