Amy's Adventures in Darfur

I started this blog when I left for Darfur in June 2006. I was working as a midwife with MSF aka "Medecins Sans Frontiers" aka "Doctors without Borders" but this blog contains my own opinions and stories- not those of MSF. It is less political than I want it to be and I have been unable to post stories about certain topics due to the fact that this is on the internet and accessible to anyone. I wish I could tell you all of the stories but since I can't, I will tell you the ones that I can...

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

weird

hey guys, tonight carmenza got an email from a friend that made her realize that she hadn't received his last email, and i got an email from a friend who forwarded me an email that she had already sent and it hadn't arrived before. sometimes when we download it will say that there are a certain number of emails to download, then it will download less than that. now i'm worried that people are writing to me and i'm not receiving it and they're thinking that i just haven't bothered to reply. if you've written to me and i haven't replied, the odds are that i never received it. i try to reply to every email and usually do unless i receive a couple in a row before i had time to reply to the first, and then i just send one reply.
alright, i really really hope i haven't missed any of your emails, or hurt anyone's feelings. if you emailed me and never heard back, please send it again!
alright, it's been a long, long last few days and i'm going to bed.
love, Ames

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home