Amy's Adventures in Darfur

I started this blog when I left for Darfur in June 2006. I was working as a midwife with MSF aka "Medecins Sans Frontiers" aka "Doctors without Borders" but this blog contains my own opinions and stories- not those of MSF. It is less political than I want it to be and I have been unable to post stories about certain topics due to the fact that this is on the internet and accessible to anyone. I wish I could tell you all of the stories but since I can't, I will tell you the ones that I can...

Friday, September 01, 2006

Amy's Wishes

i think a lot of you are nervous to use or forward my emails after i wrote about being self-conscious- which is entirely my fault. i just wanted to let you know that at this point you can forward them to anyone on the planet (who doesn't live in sudan or have any connections here) and encourage them to send them on as well if you think it will raise awareness of what is happening here. we need everyone on board right now. every person we know and every person they know and so on and so on. also, if you want information on how you can help financially (like i said, every dollar counts) please go to my blog and you will find some links on how to donate specific things to the children in darfur. thank you my family and friends (and their families and friends).
Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home