Amy's Adventures in Darfur

I started this blog when I left for Darfur in June 2006. I was working as a midwife with MSF aka "Medecins Sans Frontiers" aka "Doctors without Borders" but this blog contains my own opinions and stories- not those of MSF. It is less political than I want it to be and I have been unable to post stories about certain topics due to the fact that this is on the internet and accessible to anyone. I wish I could tell you all of the stories but since I can't, I will tell you the ones that I can...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

care packages

Thank you all for your generous care packages (Amy hasn't actually received any yet but she's been told there are some in Khartoum and many in Switzerland) however, I received a note from her today saying she has been asked by MSF Switzerland that no more parcels be sent there as they are having a hard time getting anyone to go there, so the parecels are stuck in Geneva, as such in the future if you are planning to send anything, please use the Khartoum address, can you please contact me at lura@telus.net for the address as we are not allowed to show it here on the blog!!

Thanks, Amy's Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home